Thursday 13 September 2012

ZOLTAR HAS SPOKEN: SHIT WILL FLY



Web Image: I Like It.


'Tabs. Breakfast. Writing session. Shower. Gardening. Wasting no time on delusional rituals this Sunday- when the Jews will be shopping because their faith day is Saturday. Go figure. Oy vey! It's like a pick and mix with all these religious idiots- you fill your own bag with whatever is your bag: and of course, being human, you choose all the tasty bits and choose to ignore what may be called the sticks. Yay! I got it licked baby- its all fucking crazy.' CM

'Hot shock- is this the UK or have I been carried away by the usual flim flam associated with Sundays? My favourite fan is electric- I shall have to plug him in and have a heavy breathing session. How cool is that!' CM

'It is cold. I have a cold. Day three of my very strict diet. Life is not exactly a riot- BUT hey ho, I am not clinging to survival in The Horn of Africa.

Why does your 'God' allow that, you billions of determined verminous faithist- just answer me that? Ha!
No religion has ever satisfactorily explained the fact of grotesque inequalities BECAUSE they have all been man-made- the religions and the 
inequalities!

Take a look at manunkind- we are innately greedy bastards and all ways both want to have our cake and to eat it too and will WILLFULLY embrace any degree of psychotic delusion to achieve that ghastly AMERICAN DREAM.

A rich son-of-a-bitch Mormon wealth driven venture capitalist is one such: there is no escaping it. There is no caring bone inside his holistic body for anything or anyone outside his immediate gene pool. You have been warned. And it is the women of America who will be to blame for bringing this evil scourge to bear upon the 'free' world BECAUSE 80% of those who vote in USA Presidential elections are women.

Don't ever fucking whinge to me again in that discredited liberal feminist way that women are not empowered- the stats say otherwise.

You're right. I have not had my breakfast sugar rush. And if I want to lose weight, without dicing with death in surgery, which all you dunkin' donut fans would rather do, then I have to stick to the strict rules of dieting and exercise: that or be forced to live on my wits in The Horn Of Africa for one whole year.

Now, if you were a true, caring faithist, carrying a few too many love handles, wouldn't you want to prove yourself to your 'God' and do that. Exactly. That's right- stuff your smug face with Oreos and say a few useless prayers for me.

Glad that bastard rant is off my chest- a cold generally goes to my asthmatic chest. There are Christians and all manner of religions giving vent on BBC Radio 5 today- neighbour-loving and getting their knickers in a twist about people who are gay. It is 2012? A mass middle-ages crisis seems to be occurring. Un-policed freedom of self-expression in all its manifestations is something faithists struggle to tolerate. Look dears- its not that hard, I tolerate you and your lot to a degree. It does not mean I agree with you or would give you the freedom to kill me. It does not mean that I agree NEVER to lose my rag with you bastards.

Meanwhile. I have replied to all my letters in the in-tray. Yay! There are some gardening jobs to do- there always are. Then, deliberately ignoring the fridge and snack cupboard, I shall endeavor to crack on with my immense and intense collaboration with the utterly brilliant Mike Knowles- by the time we have finished they will have erected a statue to him in Macclesfield. LOL. Not a nude one hopes. Heaven help the devout shoppers.' CM





'I'm breathing- that seems to be of some importance. The air that I am breathing is nowhere near as pure as it could be. Its what comes from residing beneath a flightpath to Gatwick airport. Those flying behemoths do discharge their fuel into the atmosphere. I have walked onto the tarmacadam at Mykonos- SO don't tell me I don't know what aircraft fuel smells like. Right! I feel a floundering day coming on. I shall flounder rather flat betwixt this and that- bottom feeding adjacent to a subterranean sewage outlet. Ew. What utter poo. Such is life.' CM





'To all those of you among my FB contacts who persist in sending me invites to play utterly demeaning FB games- PLEASE don't be so ridiculous. It is quite offensive. I am not the least inclined and neither do I have the time to do much more than lampoon your quite obvious online lameness. Read my fucking profile you stupid grunts- OMG, I mean- would I really EVER be interested in collecting virtual reality cunts for my virtual reality FB brothel? Actually that's really not a half bad idea- make it anysexual and I'm in like Flynn. Remember- you heard it here first.' CM




‎'The crackpot Mike Knowles is cracking on- he is in danger of



cracking the whip. Flipping heck. We are well into our first 



film script, have part plotted a second, have completely 



plotted an alarmingly dark after the watershed crime series 



for TV and he is in the process of converting my play The 


Cretan Return into a film script. These are very good 



reasons why we have not been here to play. We barely have 



time to eat drink and shit. We have also decided on a sketch 


series for TV- looking at mankind from an Alien's 



perspective. You are all in danger of being lampooned in it. 



Serves you bloody right. BIG TIME payback time. L
OL. 
Ha 

Ha! So much pay back- which is a million times 

sweeter than revenge- the masses hooting at an hilarious 

character which you suddenly realise is spookily based on 

you. Take that oh ye ungrateful and breakers of promises. 

Duck ye fuckers and muckers coz we're gunning for your 

insipid precious reputations. ZOLTAR has spoken. All my back 

wounds are healed- now it is your turn to get the treatment 

you meted out to me and my meaty hetero collaborator. 

Feel the friggin' heat coz our aim is SO blood thirsty true.

CM.

No comments:

Post a Comment